This website is made on WordPress, we process our payments through Woocommerce using Paypal. We do not save billing information, we do have to have your name and address in order to ship you your products, but there is no need on our ends to amass a database of contact information, we’re just too small for that to be a concern.
Some Of The Information We May Collect Through WordPressName and email address in contact forms
Comment form cookie which remembers a user’s name or email address.
Name and email address submitted to sign up for email list
Information collected when users register on a website.
Google Analytics/Adsense tracking
Social media platform widgets that track users
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them (we don’t have a newsletter at the time of this writing, but could have one in the future that would be optional for subscribers)
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. At this time this is myself (Colin Hamilton), my wife, and at the time of this writing we have a webmaster who helps us with this website.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Products, Warranties, Liability